Developing Future Generations of Women Leaders
The KPMG Future Leaders Program continues to focus on developing future generations of women leaders.
*The 2023 KPMG Future Leaders Program application is now open. CLICK HERE TO APPLY.
The KPMG Future Leaders Program annually awards twenty-two top female high school seniors with significant financial need, the opportunity to accelerate their personal growth through college scholarships, leadership development, mentorship, and an introduction to golf. Funded by proceeds from the KPMG Women’s PGA Championship and KPMG Women’s Leadership Summit, the program’s focus is to empower and advance these promising leaders of tomorrow.
The (22) selected KPMG Future Leader Recipients will receive:
- An annual scholarship of $10,000 per year for 4 years of college
- A KPMG Future Leaders Retreat and ongoing support that will focus on leadership training, the college transition and career development
- A pairing with an executive mentor for one year; the mentor being a senior business leader that attended the KPMG Women’s Leadership Summit
Applicant criteria includes:
- High school female senior planning to enroll in a 4-year undergraduate program for the upcoming fall semester
- Proven track record of academic excellence and leadership potential
- Minimum 3.5 cumulative GPA
- Interest in a business or STEM academic track
- Demonstrates significant financial need
- Letter of recommendation from a nonprofit/community organization
Please click here for the 2023 application. If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.