Developing Future Generations of Women Leaders
The KPMG Future Leaders Program continues to focus on developing future generations of women leaders.
*The 2023 KPMG Future Leaders Program application window is now closed.
The KPMG Future Leaders Program is a charitable initiative designed to increase the diversity pipeline of women in business and STEM fields. Funded by the proceeds from the KPMG Women’s PGA Championship and KPMG Women’s Leadership Summit, the KPMG Future Leaders Program annually awards twenty-two students in their senior year of high school the opportunity to enhance their personal growth throughout their college experience with annual scholarships, ongoing development and support, mentorship and an introduction to golf.
The (22) selected KPMG Future Leader Recipients will receive:
- An annual scholarship of $10,000 per year for 4 years of college
- A KPMG Future Leaders Retreat and ongoing support that will focus on leadership training, the college transition and career development
- A pairing with an executive mentor for one year; the mentor being a senior business leader that attended the KPMG Women’s Leadership Summit
Applicant criteria includes:
- High school female senior planning to enroll in a 4-year undergraduate program for the upcoming fall semester
- Proven track record of academic excellence and leadership potential
- Minimum 3.5 cumulative GPA
- Interest in a business or STEM academic track
- Demonstrates significant financial need
- Letter of recommendation from a nonprofit/community organization
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.