Developing Future Generations of Women Leaders
The KPMG Future Leaders Program continues to focus on developing future generations of women leaders.
*2022 KPMG Future Leaders Program applications are now open! CLICK HERE TO APPLY!
The KPMG Future Leaders Program is a charitable initiative focused on developing future generations of women leaders. Funded by proceeds from the KPMG Women’s PGA Championship and KPMG Women’s Leadership Summit, the KPMG Future Leaders Program annually awards twenty-two top female high school seniors the opportunity to enhance their personal growth through college scholarships, a leadership development retreat, mentorship, and an introduction to golf. The program’s main purpose is to help these young women continue to build a strong foundation and instill the confidence and leadership ability they need to succeed in college and ultimately in their long-term careers.
Selected KPMG Future Leader Recipients receive:
- An annual scholarship of $10,000 per year for 4 years of college
- A KPMG Future Leaders Retreat that will focus on leadership training, career development, and the college transition. *Please note, we’re hoping to plan for an in-person retreat in Summer 2022, however the health and safety of our participants is top priority. We will continue to assess the situation and will consider a virtual model if necessary.
- A pairing with a mentor for one year; the mentor being a female executive that attended the KPMG Women’s Leadership Summit.
Applicant criteria includes:
- High school female senior planning to enroll in a 4-year undergraduate program for the upcoming fall semester
- Proven track record of academic excellence and leadership potential
- Minimum 3.5 cumulative GPA
- Interest in a business or STEM academic track
- Demonstrates a significant financial need
- Letter of recommendation from a nonprofit/community organization
Please CLICK HERE for the 2022 KPMG Future Leaders Program application. If you have any questions, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.