Applicants selected by the Office of Condoleezza Rice to participate in the KPMG Future Leaders Program - Class of 2019 will receive:
- A KPMG Future Leaders Scholarship of $10,000 per year for 4 years of college
- A three-day KPMG Future Leaders Retreat at Stanford University this summer, which will include leadership training and an introduction to golf
- A pairing with a mentor for one-year
To apply online, please click here.
Complete online applications must be submitted by January 31, 2019.
An incomplete or late application will not be considered. Students selected will be notified by April 30, 2019.
Please email any questions to: email@example.com.
To participate an applicant must:
- Be enrolled as a high school senior female student (traditional or homeschool), progressing normally toward graduation or completion of high school at the end of the 2018-2019 school year, and planning to enroll in a 4-year undergraduate program at a college or university no later than the 2019 fall semester following the completion of high school.
- Be a citizen of the United States, or be a U.S. lawful permanent resident.
- Maintain a minimum GPA of 3.5 or higher.
- Demonstrate exceptional academic and leadership ability.
- Display an interest in a business academic or a STEM track.
- Exhibit strong community involvement.
- Letter of recommendation from a community organization or school to be attached to the applicant’s application for review. This person must speak to your character and leadership ability.
- Provide a statement of financial need in the essay section of the applicant’s application for review (household income not to exceed $75,000 per year).
- Applicant will also need to provide Federal Pell Grant Program application form (FAFSA) or University financial aid application form or a reward letter to either program.
- Must be available to attend the three-day KPMG Future Leaders Retreat at Stanford University, July 14-16, 2019.
Note: Students whose tuition fees are paid in full by any sponsoring agency, employment or government program or a full academic scholarship are not eligible. Students whose tuition is paid for in full with an athletic scholarship are not elgible per NCAA rules.
When is the deadline to apply?
All complete applications must be submitted by January 31, 2019
When will applicants learn if they have been selected?
By April 30, 2019
What additional documents do applicants need to provide to complete the application process?
The following attachments must be attached with the application:
- Letter of recommendation from a community organization or school
- A copy of your Federal Pell Grant Program application/reward letter (FAFSA) OR a copy of your University Financial Aid application/reward letter
- All required essays from application
How do applicants know if they are eligible?
Please refer to the applicant criteria above.
Do applicants have to be a STEM or business major?
It's preferred but not required, several factors are considered in the final decision.
Is there a household income cap requirement?
Yes, household income should not exceed $75,000 a year.